This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Cygnal 184.108.40.206.
- From: Brian Inglis <Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017 09:28:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Cygnal 220.127.116.11.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca
On 2017-11-20 08:42, Kaz Kylheku wrote:
> Cygnal (http://www.kylheku.com/cygnal/) is a replacement for "cygwin1.dll" which
> provides native-Windows-app behaviors.
> The basic idea, scope and aim of the project is that programs built in the
> Cygwin environment with its native compiler can be deployed with Cygnal as
> native Windows programs.
> This is the first release of Cygnal since August 2016.
> In this release, Cygnal has been rebased to Cygwin 2.9.0, from the previous 2.5.2.
This notice did not appear on cygwin-announce list.
Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple