This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
gcc / gfortran 5.x
- From: Hans Horn <hannes at 2horns dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2017 21:54:33 -0800
- Subject: gcc / gfortran 5.x
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I noticed that cywgin's gcc/gfortran has moved whole sale to gcc 6.4.
How can I get the latest release of the 5.x branch (32 and 64bit) back?
I'm trying to build a legacy suite of programs that I know builds under
5.x, but fails miserably under 6.4.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple