This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc / gfortran 5.x
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 21:58:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: gcc / gfortran 5.x
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
Hans Horn writes:
> I noticed that cywgin's gcc/gfortran has moved whole sale to gcc 6.4.
> How can I get the latest release of the 5.x branch (32 and 64bit)
Use the Cygwin Time Machine, some other post had the link.
> I'm trying to build a legacy suite of programs that I know builds
> under 5.x, but fails miserably under 6.4.
Been there, done that. In general, trying to freeze the compilation
environment is a losing proposition and it's better to fix up the
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf Blofeld:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple