This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Issues hiding /dev virtual directory from SFTP users
- From: <snorthrop at moog dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 21:22:29 +0000
- Subject: Issues hiding /dev virtual directory from SFTP users
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am trying to get sftp secured using OpenSSH. I have been able to jail the users to their home directory and remove the cygdrive virtual directory from showing but I have been unable to get the /dev virtual directory removed from the users when they SFTP. In the past I have been able to just add "/dev /null none bind" to the fstab file but that no longer works.
Can anyone suggest how I may be able to accomplish this with CYGWIN_NT-6.3 and openssh 7.6p 1-1 ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple