This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
mksetupini fails validating packages because curr is test
- From: Ivan Gagis <igagis at gmail dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 17:06:58 +0200
- Subject: mksetupini fails validating packages because curr is test
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have an overlay cygwin repo where I publish my packages.
Recently I started getting errors from mksetupini script:
mksetupini: package 'mypackage' version '0.4.38-1' is most recent
non-test version, but version '0.4.43-1' is curr:
mksetupini: package set has errors, not writing setup.ini
there was no such errors before. And I don't have "test:" in any hint
files of my packages, so no I dea why it thinks that some versions are
non-test and curr is test?
Can you explain what this actually means?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple