This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cmake install; required cyglz4-1.dll not installed in /usr/bin or anywhere else
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 10:46:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: cmake install; required cyglz4-1.dll not installed in /usr/bin or anywhere else
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 03/12/2017 00:30, Vijaya Subramanian via cygwin wrote:
I am trying to update cmake and other packages. I ran a complete update of
all packages on my cyqwin distribution.
Cmake updates but the required dll, cyglz4_1.dll, is not installed in /usr/bin.Nor is it in any other location.
I uninstalled cmake and installed it again but the setup_x86-64.exe still says it has installed the cyglz4_1.dll file but it
does not exist on my computer. I have looked for solutions but not found one
that works. I have also downloaded the cmake package from different sites but no difference.
cygcheck cmake gives me the following:
cygcheck: track_down: could not find cyglz4-1.dll
Can anyone tell me how I can get this file to install correctly?
$ cygcheck -p cyglz4-1.dll
Found 4 matches for cyglz4-1.dll
liblz4_1-1.7.5-1 - liblz4_1: LZ4 de/compressor
liblz4_1-131-1 - liblz4_1: LZ4 de/compressor (installed binaries and
you need to reinstall the liblz4_1 package
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple