This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc / gfortran 5.x
- From: Hans Horn <hannes at 2horns dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2017 08:04:58 -0800
- Subject: Re: gcc / gfortran 5.x
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <87y3mrv3q6.fsf@Rainer.invalid>
Thanks to all the lead me the way.
Using cygwin's time machine I was able to build a working cygwin
enviroment with gcc/gfortran at version 5.40.
On 11/27/2017 12:58 PM, Achim Gratz wrote:
Hans Horn writes:
I noticed that cywgin's gcc/gfortran has moved whole sale to gcc 6.4.
How can I get the latest release of the 5.x branch (32 and 64bit)
Use the Cygwin Time Machine, some other post had the link.
I'm trying to build a legacy suite of programs that I know builds
under 5.x, but fails miserably under 6.4.
Been there, done that. In general, trying to freeze the compilation
environment is a losing proposition and it's better to fix up the
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple