This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
why anacron isn't available in cygwin ?
- From: Jérôme Bouat <jerome dot bouat at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 19:38:48 +0100
- Subject: why anacron isn't available in cygwin ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm using cron over cygwin. However, when the computer was powered off, how can I run the tasks which have been missed ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple