This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: why anacron isn't available in cygwin ?
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Greg Taylor <greg dot k dot taylor at gmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 17:30:05 +0300
- Subject: Re: why anacron isn't available in cygwin ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: smtp2o.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com> <CAPGnsNbjPbK9s=7tDZHLj2S9yEFGXxrrCW3pn6-VpwnNworc+Q@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Greg Taylor!
> On Fri, Dec 22, 2017 at 10:38 AM, Jérôme Bouat <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> I'm using cron over cygwin. However, when the computer was powered off,
>> how can I run the tasks which have been missed ?
> With 'cron' if a job has been missed because the system was powered down
> then you will need to manually execute it. However, if you are using
> another job scheduler, such as 'anacron' or 'celery' you can run missed
How is your reply relevant to the original question?
With best regards,
Sunday, December 24, 2017 17:29:47
Sorry for my terrible english...