This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Run command in new window
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 19:50:28 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Run command in new window
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, 25 Dec 2017 06:28:50, Andrey Repin wrote:
The usual way - prevent the closing of the new window.
I.e. by adding a sleep.
no, that doesnt work
have you tried it?
if so provide sample command
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple