This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
flex package POSIX violation
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 13:13:47 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: flex package POSIX violation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
The POSIX standard, at least since 1997 , requires the presence of a "lex"
Most systems (including Cygwin) provide a Lex implementation via the "flex"
package. However with other OS, a "lex -> flex" symlink is provided, whereas the
Cygwin package does not.
Please resolve this, thanks.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple