This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] urw-base35-fonts 20170801-3
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 08:48:48 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] urw-base35-fonts 20170801-3
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce.201711151859.vAFIx6vL014469@authusersmtp.mail.cornell.edu> <email@example.com>
On 1/1/2018 2:28 PM, Marco Atzeri wrote:
On 15/11/2017 19:54, Ken Brown wrote:
The following package has been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
This package contains the 35 fonts in the PostScript Level 2 Core Font
Set. These fonts are used by ghostscript and xpdf.
This release removes a workaround for an xpdf problem that has now
been fixed properly.
Cygwin's urw-base35-fonts maintainer.
Hi Ken, Yaakov,
The package htmldoc
is expecting the old fonts to be available
so currently is broken.
While grace and libwmf have both a copy of the same fonts:
htmldoc and grace are both Yaakov's, so I'll let him decide how these
should be fixed. I can adapt to whatever he does. libwmf is orphaned,
but maybe it's harmless to leave it alone. If not, I'll adopt it.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple