This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cygwin gimp can't paste image from clipboard on windows 7
- From: David Karr <davidmichaelkarr at gmail dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 16:11:04 -0800
- Subject: Cygwin gimp can't paste image from clipboard on windows 7
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I recently set up a new laptop to replace an older one, and now
something that I had working before isn't working anymore.
I'm trying to copy an image to the clipboard and paste it into gimp.
The paste attempt from gimp now says that there's nothing in the
My "startxwin" command at startup is doing this:
"C:\cygwin64\bin\run.exe -p /usr/X11R6/bin XWin -multiwindow
When I right-click on the xwin icon, it shows "Clipboard may use
PRIMARY selection" is checked.
What might I be doing wrong?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple