This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cron running but not executing user crontab
- From: René Berber <rene dot berber at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 16:15:28 -0600
- Subject: Re: cron running but not executing user crontab
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 1/15/2018 2:48 PM, Chris Johnson wrote:
> Bit of a conundrum here. Running WIN7 and cygwin64. Have the terminal
> running and Perl is installed and runs. AFAIK, that all works. Used
> cygrunsrv to get cron going.
Not sure if I remember this right, but there is a cron-config in the
package, and that is what you are supposed to use to install it as a
service (and set a proper daemon user, file & dir access, etc.) You
probably will have to undo whatever you did with cygrunsrv.
Better read /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/cron-4.1-65.README to be sure.
Hope this helps.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple