This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Bob Grimste <bob dot grimste at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 08:56:48 -0600
- Subject: dc3dd problem
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: bob dot grimste at gmail dot com
downloaded and installed two versions. Much appreciate the efforts
you are making to get this working for Windows. Currently enrolled in a
Digital Forensics class and trying various tools.
dc3dd 7.2.646 .zip file from Sourceforge did not seem to be compiled.
dc3dd 7.2.641 got this error
just in case the picture doesn't make it, received the following error
with "please report this problem to..."
1 [main] dc3dd 540 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD
Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Hebrews 12:1
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple