This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: dc3dd problem
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, bob dot grimste at gmail dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 16:12:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: dc3dd problem
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 19/01/2018 15:56, Bob Grimste wrote:
downloaded and installed two versions. Much appreciate the efforts
you are making to get this working for Windows. Currently enrolled in a
Digital Forensics class and trying various tools.
dc3dd 7.2.646 .zip file from Sourceforge did not seem to be compiled.
dc3dd 7.2.641 got this error
just in case the picture doesn't make it, received the following error
with "please report this problem to..."
1 [main] dc3dd 540 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD
it seems dc3dd is using an old version of the cygwin dll
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple