This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Bash tab completion for batch files
- From: Grant Lewis <ukchucktown at gmail dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 04:35:17 -0500
- Subject: Bash tab completion for batch files
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I’m running latest Cygwin under a Windows 10 VM. Tab completion for batch files is not functioning. I have the bash-completion package installed. Batch file completion does work under the zsh. Is there anything I can do to get it working under the bash shell?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple