This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bash tab completion for batch files
- From: Eliot Moss <moss at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 06:14:35 -0500
- Subject: Re: Bash tab completion for batch files
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <C5115384-A451-4F4F-999D-04BEC7539EA7@gmail.com>
- Reply-to: moss at cs dot umass dot edu
On 1/21/2018 4:35 AM, Grant Lewis wrote:
I’m running latest Cygwin under a Windows 10 VM. Tab completion for batch files is not functioning. I have the bash-completion package installed. Batch file completion does work under the zsh. Is there anything I can do to get it working under the bash shell?
.bat complete for me under cygwin bash - provided that appear to
have x permission set from cygwin's point of view.
What does ls -l show for permissions on you .bat file under cygwin?
(I can't speak for zsh ...)
Regards - Eliot Moss
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple