This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bash tab completion for batch files
- From: Grant Lewis <ukchucktown at gmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 09:33:51 -0500
- Subject: Re: Bash tab completion for batch files
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Yeah, all the permissions are 644 on the batch files. In my particular case,
the folder in question is a VMware shared folder from my host with a symbolic
link under Windows to a project folder under the C: drive. I tried changing the
permissions to 755 on my Mac host but they persist as 644 under Cygwin.
I suspect the tab completion is related to the permissions on the files, but
I can’t change them under Cygwin. My temporary fix is creating a symbolic
link under Cygwin.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple