This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ps does not see all processes if used through a junctioned top level cygwin directory in cmd
- From: Sabuj Pattanayek <sabujp at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 09:41:46 -0800
- Subject: Re: ps does not see all processes if used through a junctioned top level cygwin directory in cmd
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAEeMGHuJMJPeT=bc6=bhMOKv_V0dUvYhyvAGUsknJHG-_TjjUQ@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
> I have no idea how did you do it, but I'm unable to see Windows processes
> that without -W.
I'm sshd in. It's like :
so ps -p works, it's just that it doesn't work properly unless i use the
actual path to ps from inside cmd which is weird.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple