This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
got missing cyggc-1 file restored
- From: "U-BLASTER-6000\\mtdew" <thirdshiftcoder at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2018 17:14:43 -0500
- Subject: got missing cyggc-1 file restored
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I tracked down the missing file and installed it. Then make worked
fine. I wonder how it went missing....
I get frustrated because I set out to install something not to go
through this exercise of fixing the make but wanted to run gnucobol
against a tcl file using jimtcl.
For some reason today I am all thumbs.
Well, onward later than I had hoped!
BTW there is a Brian at gnucobol and he too is from Canada and has a
ton of useful information and cool solutions.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple