This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: got missing cyggc-1 file restored
- From: John Gotts <jgotts at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 02:17:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: got missing cyggc-1 file restored
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <vriu372r54q4.fsf@BLASTER-6000.i-did-not-set--mail-host-address--so-tickle-me>
I had the same issue a week or two ago that was fixed by re-installing the
On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 5:14 PM, U-BLASTER-6000\mtdew <
> Hi Brian-
> I tracked down the missing file and installed it. Then make worked
> fine. I wonder how it went missing....
> I get frustrated because I set out to install something not to go
> through this exercise of fixing the make but wanted to run gnucobol
> against a tcl file using jimtcl.
> For some reason today I am all thumbs.
> Well, onward later than I had hoped!
> BTW there is a Brian at gnucobol and he too is from Canada and has a
> ton of useful information and cool solutions.
> thx. again,
> J. McNamara
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple