This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: missing file cyggc-1.dll
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 09:20:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: missing file cyggc-1.dll
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <vriud11v6orw.fsf@BLASTER-6000.i-did-not-set--mail-host-address--so-tickle-me> <789c253e-8fd1-5ace-8693-69793aa208a7@SystematicSw.ab.ca>
On 27/01/2018 21:46, Brian Inglis wrote:
On 2018-01-27 13:16, U-BLASTER-6000\mtdew wrote:
I ran into a small problem (for the gurus).
I ran configure and the make. Make got hung with the following error.
$ cygcheck /usr/bin/make.exe
cygcheck: track_down: could not find cyggc-1.dll
It appears that I have this installed in the package libgc-1 and
libgc-devel. I am not sure why make cannot see this file. Is there a way
so that I can trick it to find that library file?
Check that /bin/cyggc-1.dll exists, its permissions are a+rx, and chmod those
permissions if not, or reinstall package libgc-devel.
Ehm, libgc-devel does not contain it.
So reinstall libgc1.
see content on
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple