This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: got missing cyggc-1 file restored
- From: "U-BLASTER-6000\\mtdew" <thirdshiftcoder at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 19:12:55 -0500
- Subject: Re: got missing cyggc-1 file restored
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <vriu372r54q4.fsf@BLASTER-6000.i-did-not-set--mail-host-address--so-tickle-me> <CAA6eV1R8m0vYS_SHeYf0YD8Qq7mBfDAUHE5ngcGYe8RkCS_Riw@mail.gmail.com>
John Gotts writes:
> I had the same issue a week or two ago that was fixed by re-installing the
> libggc package.
> On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 5:14 PM, U-BLASTER-6000\mtdew <
> firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Hi John and Brian-
Thx. for the cool posts. I went through getting postgresql installed
today from the cygwin installer and got it up and running with a
sample db thanks to your help and this blog post:
I plan on installing ocesql for postgresql tomorrow and then practicing
running COBOL with postgresql.
I can't believe how useful cygwin is for me now. I spend more time
fooling with it than I do in virtualbox with my linux guest.
Getting postgresql going is very easy with that blog post as a guide.
Have a very cool end of Jan. thx. - J. McNamara
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple