This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
mksetupini: depends nonexisting package
- From: Ivan Gagis <igagis at gmail dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 20:05:43 +0200
- Subject: mksetupini: depends nonexisting package
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
recently I started getting the following errors:
mksetupini: package 'mypackage' version '0.1.1-1' depends
nonexistent package 'cygwin'
when trying to build the mypackage using calm. It looks like there
were some changes to calm lately, so perhaps something has changed
related to that.
What could be the problem there?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple