This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mksetupini: depends nonexisting package
- From: Ivan Gagis <igagis at gmail dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 21:10:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: mksetupini: depends nonexisting package
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAL_02JB9hX9ujg4gn=Yfk_gHNthHwxCcO38bH9VXmPhZA4Unfw@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
Thanks, it worked!
2018-02-01 20:46 GMT+02:00 Jon Turney <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> On 01/02/2018 18:05, Ivan Gagis wrote:
>> recently I started getting the following errors:
>> mksetupini: package 'mypackage' version '0.1.1-1' depends
>> nonexistent package 'cygwin'
>> when trying to build the mypackage using calm. It looks like there
>> were some changes to calm lately, so perhaps something has changed
>> related to that.
>> What could be the problem there?
> I guess you are using '--okmissing=required-package'. You'll need to add
> (or change '--disable-check=missing-required-package' to
> --disable-check=missing-depended-package,missing-required-package', for the
> more modern option)
> It probably doesn't make much sense to have these as separate checks, but
> they are, at the moment...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple