zh_HK.big5 locale

I see that the "zh_HK" locale and friends exist:

   $ locale -a | grep zh_HK
   zh_HK
   zh_HK.utf8
   zh_HK@cjknarrow
   zh_HK.utf8@cjknarrow

However I am not seeing the "zh_HK.big5" or "zh_HK.big5hkscs" variants.
Installing "gettext" adds these:

   bokmal catalan croatian czech danish dansk deutsch dutch eesti estonian
   finnish french galego galician german greek hebrew hrvatski hungarian
   icelandic italian ja_JP ja_JP.ujis japanese japanese.euc japanese.sjis
   ko_KR korean korean.euc lithuanian no_NO no_NO.ISO-8859-1 norwegian nynorsk
   polish portuguese romanian russian slovak slovene slovenian spanish swedish
   thai turkish

but not the desired locales. These are available with Fedora [1], but at appears
that at least previously [2] these were not supported by Windows. I am just
wondering if these locales are still not supported by Windows.

[1] http://unix.stackexchange.com/a/422171
[2] http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-developers/2010-02/msg00024.html