This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Significant problems with reinstalling whole system
- From: Пётр Б. <satnatantas at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 11:16:52 +0300
- Subject: Significant problems with reinstalling whole system
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I was experiencing problems with my installation of Cygwin lately and
decided to reinstall everything from local package archive. I
experienced following problem while doing so:
which occured for a busload of packages. What's causing it? I am
suspecting that it's because I used multiple mirrors but this should
obviously is taken into account.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple