This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "ls" doesn't show postscript files any longer
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 18:14:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: "ls" doesn't show postscript files any longer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 19/02/2018 12:24, Siegmar Gross wrote:
I'm using Cygwin on top of Windows 7 (all updates installed).
"ls" doesn't show postscript files any longer after upgrading
all installed Cygwin packages to the latest versions. I create
the postscript file with MS Word 2003 using the "HP Color LJ
4550 PS" driver and printing to a file. In the past these files
Does anybody know why I don't see the existing file any longer?
What can I do to solve the problem? Thank you very much for any
help in advance.
It seems same as reported and solved on
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple