This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: MinTTY Shortcut Nonfunctional, Unable to Launch Shell
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo at towo dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 01:51:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: MinTTY Shortcut Nonfunctional, Unable to Launch Shell
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAD4mYik2Qd__u_tjf8q3wiAxvKvKv-o6401xiOZ=8Neu83-Gw@mail.gmail.com>
You want to start a "login shell" to set up the PATH; append a "-" as a
parameter: mintty -
If I launch mintty from PowerShell, the window appears without
incident, however the PATH is not set properly.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple