This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gawk Regression: CR characters are not stripped on Windows
- From: Houder <houder at xs4all dot nl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 12:09:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: gawk Regression: CR characters are not stripped on Windows
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGHpTB+bfbts=fOBSQPN7c-NDh8FTXR+EauhDhiVrqbgawcYoA@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 27 Feb 2018 09:22:18, Orgad Shaneh wrote:
> Cross-posting per Eli Zaretskii's request.
> CR characters used to be automatically stripped on Windows (MSYS2 and
> Cygwin environments). This is broken in 4.2.0.
4.2.0 ???? (change was made in 4.1.4)
Something for you to study (while Corinna is still busy with
( [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gawk-4.1.4-3 )
At the same time sed, grep ... were modified accordingly.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple