This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Trouble running ssh-host-config
- From: Richard H Lee <ricardohenrylee at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 11:43:32 +0000
- Subject: Re: Trouble running ssh-host-config
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJySyNLN7=ZFuh5Gjrf8vGKM0O8_--PHpSH+QzpEBfK3it+uTw@mail.gmail.com>
On 01/03/2018 04:06, Steve Kelem wrote:
What happens if you try running cygwin as admin by running mintty as
administrator (as opposed to cygwin.bat)?
When I right-click cygwin.bat and run as Administrator, ssh-host-config -y
gets the following errors:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple