This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Another setup v2.889 regression? Again ...
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2018 14:59:55 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Another setup v2.889 regression? Again ...
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <cc44f375-9856-11dd-37cb-e29661285148@SystematicSw.ab.ca>
On Sun, 4 Mar 2018 15:31:03, Brian Inglis wrote:
webmail is a generic term for a www mail client, a convenient service from
ISPs for mail access while travelling, or as a standalone service e.g. gmail.
hey troll, get back under the bridge.
My mail client shows everything properly threaded: some folks like clarifying
topics by modifying subjects; the additions are not substantial; the mail client
may be dropping the Re: when the subject is changed.
on the contrary, your client is messed too. if you looks here , you will
notice that your client is incorrectly inserting UTF-8 replacement characters,
while my original message  has no such characters. perhaps your client cannot
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple