This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
(Solved) Re: question about running a linux-compat java prog under cygwin
- From: L A Walsh <cygwin at tlinx dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2018 15:55:01 -0800
- Subject: (Solved) Re: question about running a linux-compat java prog under cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5A974DE5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
L A Walsh wrote:
Dunno much about java, so please try to not laugh too hard.
I'm wanting to run the MegaRAID Storage Manager GUI on windows
to manage a megaraid controller.
I run the GUI on linux to manage my server's controller -- that works
Fortunately, looking at the card software for the previous
generation (the one used on my server vs. the recent ones sold
by Broadcom), I find a native Win32 version of the SW I use on my
That'll do for now...
Too bad the newer stuff had to only supply Win10 compatibility
(they assume browser features based on identity -- so if they
get IE, they assume Edge -- thus no provision for earlier windows
Possible some 3rd party browser would work, but those are
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple