RE: CUE - TechEd Expo Attendees Email list 2018

Hi,

I am just doing a follow up with my previous email to check whether you are
interested in our Contact Lists.

Could you please let me know your thoughts?

In turn, I'll get back with precise counts and pricing details for your
consideration.

Thank you and I Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Sharon Smith