This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: RPC clnt_create() adress already in use
- From: "PAULUS, Raimund, TI-ABN" <Raimund dot Paulus at dillinger dot biz>
- To: "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 06:55:30 +0000
- Subject: RE: RPC clnt_create() adress already in use
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
is there still an earlier snapshot of the cygwin1.dll, that works under Windows XP? I'd like to try to make the adjustments myself (in net.cc).
Von: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] Im Auftrag von Corinna Vinschen
Gesendet: Dienstag, 27. Februar 2018 11:37
Betreff: Re: RPC clnt_create() adress already in use
On Feb 27 09:54, PAULUS, Raimund, TI-ABN wrote:
> High Corinna,
> is it possible to get the patched cygwin1.dll for Cygwin 2.5.1? I have to support several older Win XP SP3 boxes.
Sorry, we only support the current Cygwin build and keep the next older version as fallback. It's just not feasible to support version branches like the Linux kernel does, given the low number of active participants in this project.
Nothing keeps you from building your own, though. The patches should apply mostly clean.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com