This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: RPC clnt_create() adress already in use
- From: Mark Geisert <mark at maxrnd dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 14:29:55 -0800
- Subject: Re: RPC clnt_create() adress already in use
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <59D90AF8D70E9740907BACDE2BCB52083711870A@RESW102.resdom01.local>
PAULUS, Raimund, TI-ABN wrote:
Apologies for butting in, but there is one place you might look. It is not
supported on the Cygwin lists; the few devs here already have overfull plates
supporting current Windows OSs and Cygwin packages.
It's the Cygwin Time Machine. Find it at
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple