Meet New Buyers of Montreal Golf expo

Hi,

Hope this email finds you well.

I understand that you are one of the Exhibitors of upcoming event "Montreal
Golf expo, Laval, Canada".

I thought I'd check if you are interested in acquiring the "Montreal Golf
expo 2018- Attendees List" for pre-show marketing campaign, Meeting Setting,
Networking and various Marketing initiatives.

Let me know if you would like to acquire 6,000 Attendees List? We have
reduced price for this month.

Our directory comes with: Company Name, Contact Name, Work Title, Website,
Mailing Address, City, State, Zip Number, Country, Email Address, Phone
Number and Fax Number.

Thank you and looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Michelle Vang - Marketing Executive

Note: you were specifically sent this email based upon your company profile,
if you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as "No
Requirements".

---
http://www.avg.com