This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Mismatch between the program and library build versions detected. for wxWidgets
- From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA <tmacchant2 at yahoo dot co dot jp>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 12:51:19 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Mismatch between the program and library build versions detected. for wxWidgets
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: Tatsuro MATSUOKA <matsuoka at nuce dot nagoya-u dot ac dot jp>
I have met following warning gnuplot build with wxt terminal
gnuplot> pl x
12:43:09: Warning: Mismatch between the program and library build versions detected.
The library used 3.0 (wchar_t,compiler with C++ ABI 1009,wx containers,compatible with 2.8),
and your program used 3.0 (wchar_t,compiler with C++ ABI 1010,wx containers,compatible with 2.8).
Perhpas re-build wxWidgets using current build tools that I use for gnuplot build will get out this warining.
Is there any workaround to avaoid the warning.
$ gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 6.4.0
Copyright (C) 2017 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple