This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
(solved) Re: Mismatch between the program and library build versions detected. for wxWidgets
- From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA <tmacchant2 at yahoo dot co dot jp>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 23:46:19 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: (solved) Re: Mismatch between the program and library build versions detected. for wxWidgets
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I found the workaround
to configure script erase warining.
****** previous post (edited typo ) ***************
I have met following warning gnuplot build with wxt terminal
gnuplot> pl x
12:43:09: Warning: Mismatch between the program and library build versions
The library used 3.0 (wchar_t,compiler with C++ ABI 1009,wx
containers,compatible with 2.8),
and your program used 3.0 (wchar_t,compiler with C++ ABI 1010,wx
containers,compatible with 2.8).
Perhpas re-build wxWidgets using current build tools that I use for gnuplot
build will get out this warining.
Is there any workaround to avoid the warning.
$ gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 6.4.0
Copyright (C) 2017 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Sent from: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Cygwin-list-f3.html
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple