This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: vi/vim editors stopped working after upgrade
- From: Vince Rice <vrice at solidrocksystems dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 10:25:20 -0500
- Subject: Re: vi/vim editors stopped working after upgrade
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201803131449.w2DEnAYf015047@nwsgpb.ndc.alcatel-lucent.com>
> On Mar 13, 2018, at 9:49 AM, d.kertz wrote:
> After applying pending updates and adding the make package, the vi/vim editors stopped working. Running either vi or vim with or without the hard-coded path just returns exit code 127:
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Start here, i.e. follow the directions on the problems page. That will give everyone needed information about your cygwin configuration.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple