This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gnuplot dev shapshot for Cygwin With qt terminal
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 19:46:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: gnuplot dev shapshot for Cygwin With qt terminal
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
[current Cygwin gnuplot maintainer here]
Tatsuro MATSUOKA writes:
> I have added experimental Cygwin binary packages of gnuplot development snapshot
> with Qt terminal.
I understand this needs patches for some part(s) of Qt, which probably
means that some of these libs are now statically linked. If you could
get them upstreamed or convince the the Cygwin Qt maintainer to pick
them up, I'd build gnuplot with a Qt terminal. But we'd really need to
see the patch(es), a binary package doesn't help.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Waldorf MIDI Implementation & additional documentation:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple