This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gnuplot dev shapshot for Cygwin With qt terminal
- From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA <tmacchant2 at yahoo dot co dot jp>
- To: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 05:53:59 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: gnuplot dev shapshot for Cygwin With qt terminal
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <87vadzizjb.fsf@Rainer.invalid>
- Reply-to: Tatsuro MATSUOKA <matsuoka at nuce dot nagoya-u dot ac dot jp>
----- Original Message -----
> From: Achim Gratz
> To: cygwin
> Date: 2018/3/14, Wed 03:46
> Subject: Re: gnuplot dev shapshot for Cygwin With qt terminal
> [current Cygwin gnuplot maintainer here]
> Tatsuro MATSUOKA writes:
>> I have added experimental Cygwin binary packages of gnuplot development
>> with Qt terminal.
> I understand this needs patches for some part(s) of Qt, which probably
> means that some of these libs are now statically linked. If you could
> get them upstreamed or convince the the Cygwin Qt maintainer to pick
> them up, I'd build gnuplot with a Qt terminal. But we'd really need to
> see the patch(es), a binary package doesn't help.
The patch is already submitted to the cygwin list.
And patch is also descrived in README_TM.txt.
I did not use static link but generated renamed cygQt5Nwetwork-5-gp.dll.
I used mingw gendef(64bit) of MinGW64 and pexports (32bit) of MinGW to generate def file.
And edit dll file name in def file and use mingw "dlltools" to generate renamed libXXXXX.dll.a.
Someworkaround is required for my case to kill GL and shmget related error messages.
BTW, wxt related things are described in here.
> +<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
> Waldorf MIDI Implementation & additional documentation:
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple