This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
can´t locate any files to install
- From: Cristina Aragón Fernández <cristina dot aragon at unirioja dot es>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 09:35:34 +0000
- Subject: can´t locate any files to install
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
I´m trying to install cygwin/X in my Windows 10 computer but when I exec the .exe file to install it. it shows me lots of URls but when I click them they say that no files found! (I have test around 10 connections).
Where can I download the cygwin SW? May be it´s obsolete? Is there any other tool similar to cygwin? O has it changed its name?
Thanks in advance!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple