This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: can´t locate any files to install
- From: Jared Buck <jared dot buck at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 09:41:32 +0000
- Subject: Re: can´t locate any files to install
- References: <HE1PR05MB154562F152BF911CEBA39260ECD70@he1pr05mb1545.eurprd05.prod.outlook.com>
- Reply-to: "Jared Buck" <Jared dot Buck at gmail dot com>
I´m trying to install cygwin/X in my Windows 10 computer but when I
exec the .exe file to install it. it shows me lots of URls but when I
click them they say that no files found! (I have test around 10
Where can I download the cygwin SW? May be it´s obsolete? Is there any
other tool similar to cygwin? O has it changed its name?
Thanks in advance!
You need to be connected to the internet for Cygwin to download
anything, Cristina. The .exe is just a wrapper that allows you to choose
what to download for your cygwin install. Check to make sure your
internet is in proper working order.
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple