This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sshd interaction with desktop not working
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: mhallnh <mhall at lgw dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 05:41:51 +0300
- Subject: Re: sshd interaction with desktop not working
- References: <CAHB2L+ct03oQVgQ27m=oPC41qMvXvwrO0Zm63SDidmujUJd47Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAHB2L+dPtZCm_1ga-a8Ud74oNg5-3JDW6zHYMeYUHDyiOtUXZQ@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
> Has anyone been able to get the CYGWIN sssd service to interact with the
> Windows desktop?
> If yes could you please reply back with the details on how you got it to
Re-read the message you were replying to. It contains the answer.
With best regards,
Saturday, March 17, 2018 05:41:23
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple