This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: output waring for cygwin process running at setup__.exe
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Tatsuro MATSUOKA <matsuoka at nuce dot nagoya-u dot ac dot jp>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 02:46:42 +0300
- Subject: Re: output waring for cygwin process running at setup__.exe
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Tatsuro MATSUOKA!
> On cygwin setup, one has to kill cygwin process to execute autorebase in the
> end of setup process.
> I think it is better to output worning at start stage setup if cygwin
> process running.
I'm not quite sure of the steps you took to come to such conclusion.
Can you please explain?
With best regards,
Monday, March 19, 2018 02:45:58
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple