This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] krb5 1.15.2-2
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 20:09:53 -0500
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] krb5 1.15.2-2
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
This is the reference implementation of the Kerberos network authentication
protocol from MIT. It is designed to provide strong authentication for
client/server applications by using secret-key cryptography.
This release includes patches for CVE-2018-5729 and CVE-2018-5730:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple