This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Timmons Nick <Nick dot Timmons at lyit dot ie>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 14:49:49 +0000
- Subject: cy
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
I get this warning when installing moteworks software. Consequently work does not compile.
0 [main] bash 564 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to
the public mailing list email@example.com .
This year we are trying to run the moteworks software on windows 10 machines, it ran OK on Wimdows 7 last year.
I would be grateful for any advice.
Principal Investigator | WiSAR lab
Lecturer | School of Engineering
Letterkenny Institute of Technology
t: +353 74 9186441
m: +353 86 8722445
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple