This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Error in Delta Copy
- From: Adam Dinwoodie <adam at dinwoodie dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Alfonso Querol <alfonsoquerol at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 12:58:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: Error in Delta Copy
- References: <email@example.com>
On 26 March 2018 at 12:45, Alfonso Querol wrote:
> I'm using DeltaCopy V1.4 in a Windows Server 2012R2 Essentials and I have
> the next error although the copy goes aparently well.
> "Executing: rsync.exe -v -rlt -z --chmod=a=rw,Da+x --delete
> "/cygdrive/C/xxxxx/xxxxxx/" "xxx.xxx.xxx.xx::ServMnDatos/xxxxx/"
> 0 [main] rsync 2564 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD
> pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list
> What's happening?
> Thank you very much
> Best Regards
It looks like wherever you got DeltaCopy from is using an old copy of
Cygwin. This isn't something this mailing list list can help with;
you'll need to report this to whoever supports DeltaCopy.
There's a little more information at
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple